The Toy Lady At Play

The Toy Lady At Play
Let it Ride

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

You Think You Know Me

I can count on one hand how many people actually know me yet I "know" everyone.... Strange how that happens...
What you NEED TO KNOW about me and about this blog:
I can NOT spell, so you may need to sound this shit out!
I don't care if you don't like profanity, this is my blog, I will use it, and often..hahah.
I will talk about SEX, in every shape, in every way, and in every form. Good sex, bad sex, mind blowing sex, and offensive sex..You will most likely not know if it's me I'm talking about or someone else, however, they are not fiction, they are the real deal!
No one is off limits when it comes to using the stories they send me... While I will not be using names on here I will be using all the amazing things I'm told on a daily bases.
Now that I've said that, let me say this......
I am a mother of two amazing, beautiful children. My boy (as he will most always be called by me on here, is 12, for the next week anyhow) My girl ( which she will most always be called on here, is 10)
I love being a Mom, but I would be lying if I told you that it isn't one of the most trying and difficult things I do.
I'm also a wife, I have been with my husband for 17yrs and married to him for 11 of those yrs.
I live with my parents...hahhaa. yeah I fucken said it! When my husband and I bought our first home, we decided to have an in-law apartment for my parents... This has been another "experience" I will be chatting on here about!  We're like a friggin sitcom..
I own a sex toy company called Late Nights and I love what I do... Have sense the day I started  back in 1999!

I have live in Standish my hole life, and am stuck here for a little while longer. And yes that's how I feel about living in small towns.I know I'm not ment to be here forever, but for now this is home.

I have spent some time when I was younger in Zaragota, Spain.. Oh do I have some stories for you about that place... I learned about good food, high booze tolerance, and sex with NO limits.... Ahhhh, I still miss this place to this day.

I have been thin and I have been morbidly obese... And I truly feel there are benefits to both...

None of this even scratches the surface of who I am, but I'm hoping as I figure out how to tell my stories that are all so vivid in my mind, you will start to understand and know me a little better.
I have been so many different things, good and bad, to so many different people, including myself.


AAAAAAND NOW!! I'm a fucken BLOGGER!!! Who knew.
 

5 comments:

  1. Mo, you are one of the most "real" people I've ever had the pleasure to know, all around the world and back. I hope you never change cause I have always loved who you are. MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I know you! :) Actually we've met only once, but I know a lot of people who do "know" you! Glad to see you are blogging, I wrote my first one today as well...but I think I like your site much better! So, I'm jumping on your bandwagon!! Good luck and I'd love to hear more about your weight loss journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of blogging... I personally dont do it but Ive been thinking about starting one myself..

    ReplyDelete