The Toy Lady At Play

The Toy Lady At Play
Let it Ride

Sunday, January 6, 2013

universal language

Cliff diving in the middle of Spain is no joke... However the roads leading to the dive and the people you have met, and are riding there with , are no fucken joke.!!! Amazing how you connect with people you have never met and don't speak the same language with know exactly who you are and what you're about.
That being said, after two weeks in Spain I have been invited to jump off this huge cliff with many other  Spaniards. Trick is to land in a very small hole that wouldn't break any of your bones.. GREAT, I'M IN!!!
After a winding road on the side of a mountain, at very high speeds, we arrive... OMG.... It was like something out of  movie... The waterfall was so beautiful. The people were loving the place they were in.. I was the only American there, and to be honest, I was scared out of my mind.
They knew what I was feeling, however they told  me it was gonna be OK, and that they would show me the way... CRAZY, but I believed them. And THAT leap of faith brought me to the biggest jump and fall I have ever taken willingly.
I climbed to the top of the waterfall with many other people who just wanted me to take that first jump. They spoke to me in broken English (by now I knew how to speak Spanish cuz I didn't have a choice) they told me to let go and let live...That's all it took... I jumped... Oh sweet God, it was a hell of a  feeling , one I have never felt before and haven't felt sense... You are FREE. Your body and senses are in trust mode. I remembered what they said to do, and my body just did it... The water surrounded me.. The pressure was nothing like I have felt before. I was so far down. THEN all the sudden my legs and arms stared doing what they where suppose to. I made my way through the pounding water to the surface. When I surfaced all I heard was the screams and applauds from the 30 or so people who have never met me before today, BUT had taught me to jump without  reservation... They were all there... They had  held their breath, they knew what I was doing wasn't what the normal "vacationer" would be doing.. I was there to keep living and learning. I trusted in people who believed in me, even know they hadn't  known me for but a min, they got it... Sometimes you're just in the right, with many people who already know you, without having met you for except for that one min, that one eye contact, that one conversation, just don't doubt yourself.... You'll still know.. You are who you are who you are... AND it speaks to many! Not all , but many.
AND you thought I was ALL ABOUT SEX.... GET THE FUCK OUT... I AM SO MUCH MORE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment